The flagship Reuters Events: Investment USA 2022 (23 & 24 May 2022, New York) will bring together leaders and change makers from across the investment ecosystem to shed light on the future scenarios that are most likely to disrupt investment portfolios and businesses models throughout the year and beyond.
Taking place over two days, the summit will deliver agenda-setting discussion around the super trends realigning global power-blocs and the implications, opportunities, and threats that they pose to the investment universe. Covering topics from climate change to cryptocurrency, the ambitious agenda will see the Chief Investment Officers of the world’s most influential financial institutions delve into the current market complexities and define the winning allocation strategies of 2022. With just over a week to go, the countdown is on – make sure you’re there!
Industry-leading speakers confirmed include:
- Omar Aguilar, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, Schwab Asset Management
- Harlin Singh, Global Head of Sustainable Investing, Citi Global Wealth
- Paul Colonna, President and Chief Investment Officer, Lockheed Martin Retirement
- Simona Paravani-Mellinghoff, Global CIO of Solutions for Multi-Asset Strategies & Solutions, BlackRock
- Erik Knutzen, Chief Investment Officer - Multi-Asset Class Portfolios, Neuberger Berman
- Solita Marcelli, Chief Investment Officer Americas, UBS
- Ruchir Sharma, Chairman, Rockefeller International
- Michael Forestner, CFA, Global Co-CIO, Private Markets, Mercer
- Darrell Cronk, Chief Investment Officer, Wells Fargo Wealth & Investment Management
- Kate Murtagh, Chief Compliance Officer and Managing Director for Sustainable Investing, Harvard Management Company
- Todd Jablonski, Chief Investment Officer & Head of Asset Allocation, Principal Global Investors
- Abigail Pohlman, Global Head of the Private Wealth Management Sustainable Solutions Group, Goldman Sachs
The summit is the year’s most senior investment strategy conference, uniting 150+ CEOs, C-Suite executives, and high-level decision makers, to map out the decade ahead, together.
Reuters Events: Investment is produced by Reuters Events and powered by Reuters award-winning newsroom. Reuters Events was created in October 2020 after Thomson Reuters acquired FC Business Intelligence. It delivers high-end conferences and exhibitions to diverse sectors including energy, insurance, pharmaceuticals, transportation, travel, strategy and technology. Its offerings help senior business professionals stay at the forefront of change through insight sharing and networking with peers.
More information can be found on the website.