Vendor risk management goes beyond the due diligence reviews that take place when you first onboard a partner. Ongoing oversight of third-party vendors, service providers and supply chain partners who extend your enterprise is expected as part of good risk management. It’s also becoming an essential part of compliance.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
- Key drivers of effective vendor risk management (VRM)
- Regulatory requirements, including those of the FDIC and NCUA
- How VRM contributes to operational resilience
- How to scope a third-party risk management function
- The VRM lifecycle, from onboarding to monitoring to offboarding
- How to measure effectiveness
Register Here to secure your spot and gain valuable insights from the best!
Vice President, North America
Can't make the webinar? Just complete the registration form and you'll receive the recording when available.