Hello Global Risk Community member,
High inflation, the war in Ukraine, and Covid-19 have caused major disruptions to our economy. While we may not have control over these disruptions, we must develop the muscle memory to anticipate, mitigate, and minimize such shocks to our organizations. That is where operational resilience comes in.
In continuing the year-long series of risk management webinars, join thought leaders from The Protecht Group for a session on operational resilience. The webinar will include:
- A deep dive into what it means for an organization to be resilient
- Practical processes required to understand, analyze, test, and strengthen operational resilience
- Learning how to make resilience an integral part of your risk management framework
Sign up now for the webinar - Operational Resilience: The Ultimate Goal in Risk Management? on July 26th at 4:00 pm ET.
Your presenters are thought leaders in the world of risk management:
- David Tattam, Chief Research Officer for Protecht, is a world-renowned expert and has trained over 20,000 risk practitioners across the globe. He is the driving force behind Protecht's enterprise risk management solution.
- Terence Lee, VP of North America for Protecht, has helped leading organizations across America manage risk. He has deep expertise in ERM, resilience, and business continuity management.
- Justin Eley, Head of Product for Protecht, has been pivotal in bringing the Operational Resilience product to market. He has extensive experience in product management, delivery and transformation, with a focus on end-to-end customer-centric design.