Hi Global Risk Community member,
We need action now, but business is constrained by the need to grow amidst challenging times. Leaders are tasked with developing commercially successful businesses that can meet and exceed all their financial obligations while delivering the transition to a net-positive business model. To survive and thrive in the future, business must lead the sustainability transition.
In this exclusive 60 min webinar hear from corporate leaders who have begun to future proof their business models. Confirm your place at the webinar now – February 2nd 12:00pm EST
- Melanie Chow, VP Sustianability & Mission, Danone
- Kim Sundy, Senior Director Sustainability, Kellogg Company
- Vance Merolla, Worldwide Director Sustainability, Colgate Palmolive
- Jeannette Ferran Astorga, Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Communications and Sustainability, Zoetis Inc.
- Moderator: Nandika Madgavkar, Managing Director, Strategy and Growth, CECP
Key Takeaways Include:
Confirm your place at the webinar now – February 2nd 12:00pm EST
- Explore how industry leaders are creating the blueprint for businesses to deliver on both ambitious sustainable and commercial goals
- Hear how leaders have become the agents of change, driving action and ownership across internal business units and across the value chain
- Discover how you can demonstrate the ROI of sustainability initiatives directly with the improvement of long-term business performance
Don’t Forget: If you can’t make the date or time, make sure you register here to receive a recording of the live session.
Oli Oliver Overman
Telephone: [+44] 20 3197 3015