Hi Global Risk Community member,
You’re invited! Please join this webinar on “5 Key Risk and Compliance Strategies to Navigate the Economic Uncertainties” on March 1st at 11 am ET | 08 am PT as we discuss on the Key Strategies Risk and Compliance Leaders Must Adopt.
- John Bree, Chief Risk Officer & Chief Evangelist, Supply Wisdom
- Lisa Beth Lentini Walker, Assistant General Counsel, Marqeta
- Yo McDonald, VP BusinessGRC Solutions & Strategy, MetricStream
Lessons from the past have always helped economies at large to prepare for and respond better during such crises. So, what should be your key risk and compliance priorities and strategies to confront and navigate these testing times and emerge successful? It is a time of uncertainty. But it is also the time to rethink, realign, and reboot your risk and compliance strategies in order to be resilient and thrive during such economic hurricanes.
Join this webinar where the experts discuss the following:
- Are we heading toward a recession?
- Lessons from the past; how is the current situation different from the past events
- 5 key strategies risk and compliance leaders must adopt
- How can technology enable faster deployment of these strategies and ensure success?
In case you’re unable to attend the live webinar, please register to receive the recording, which you can watch at your convenience.
We look forward to welcoming you.