What is the overall capacity of your organization to identify, analyze, and take coordinated action in response to risk-related events?
Proactive Risk Management (PARM) specializes in the provision of client-specific incidents management and risk mitigation based on a business intelligence approach. Our integrated system allows us to efficiently manage risk-related events, all the while compiling, aggregating, and analyzing data in a way that produces valuable information and reports to help guide executives in their strategic and operational decisions.
Our process begins with our team of highly trained incident management specialists and customer service representatives. Available to respond on a 24/7 basis, they receive and manage all incidents, complaints, and problematic situations from the moment they happen to their resolution. The PARM method consists of mitigating exposure to liabilities and negative developments by taking a proactive outreach approach, effectively preventing potential problems and claims from materializing, while also directly identifying and addressing the causes of the incident.
Throughout the incident management process, all of the relevant information is logged into our detailed and comprehensive data gathering system, ensuring that every step of the problem solving process is documented, which guarantees appropriate incident follow-up and evidence of the actions taken.This documentation allows us to continuously improve our process while also providing a solid pool from which to build a successful defense if any incident was to lead to legal action. Furthermore, the centralization of all of the incident-related data makes for efficient reporting capacities to keep our clients informed of the issues their organisation may be facing, a valuable asset for multi-location organizations.
From the raw data collected, we can then provide our clients with analyses and reports that will allow them to always be aware of the progress of their operation, while successfully identifying threats and risks from both inside and outside of their organization. By identifying and analyzing trends and recurring issues, we can also not only recommend, but also implement best practices in order to minimize losses, reduce insurance premiums, optimize operations, and improve customer satisfaction.
On top of incident management and data analysis, PARM also specializes in the monitoring and management of tactical and operational security initiatives. Working as a centralized security “command center”, we can coordinate and manage both the human and technological components of our client’s security operations. By monitoring event alarms and surveillance, while also managing security guards and patrols, we make sure that all of our client’s security needs are covered and centrally managed.
Above all else, what PARM provides is peace of mind. Business executives should not have to focus their efforts on incident and data management. With the support of our integrated risk management service, our clients can spend more time on building their organization’s success and planning its expansion, knowing risks and threats will be proactively identified, and that any incident that might arise will be expertly taken care of in a way that reduces exposure to risks and losses, ensuring the continued viability, growth, and profitability of their organization.
Proactive Risk Management, your trusted strategic advisor, gives you access to integrated services by partially or completely outsourced business activities such as:
- Risk Management
- Outsourced Incident Management Services
- Proactive Customer Outreach and Problem-Solving
- Centralized Data Management & Post-Incident Reporting
- Dedicated Emergency Hotline – 24/7 Response Team
- Confidential Whistleblower / HR Support Line
- Proactive Identification of Emerging Trends, Risks, Threats
- Undercover Operations & Background Checks
- Global Risk Predictions and Strategic C-Level Executive Consulting
- Cyber Intelligence and Reconnaissance
- Visualization and Interaction with Complex Datasets
- Outsourced Loss prevention and Security Management
- Post-Alarm Event Management
- Cyber Risk Assessment & Action Planning
- Security & Investigation Management
- Executive Protection & Security Detail
- Executive Protection Training & International Coverage
- Transversal Integration of the Security Function
- Cyber Risk Assessment & Action Planning
- Industry Leading Business Intelligence Tools
- Data Aggregation & Analysis
- Cyber Forensics
- Innovations in IT, HUMINT, MASINT Analysis
- Global Watch & Multi-Layered Web Monitoring