Here are some questions that we discussed in this interview.
- How do organizations get more than IT to engage and believe in the need for strong security?
- Is strong security really mostly about a strong technical solution?
- Has the importance of security changed in the new COVID and Work from Home world?
- Who owns security? IT, Audit, Business Units…..??
- Security is often about the weakest link, have those links changed and if so, what can companies do to minimize the new weak links, like vendors?