- Limitations of traditional supplier data management methods, and why there is a need for agility and adaptability in managing modern supplier challenges.
- How AI and ML are revolutionizing supplier data management, improving data accuracy, and providing predictive insights.
- How AI and ML reinforce data protection while simultaneously enhancing data quality, including specific techniques for safeguarding sensitive information.
- How to achieve quantifiable improvements in risk assessment, supplier performance prediction, and fraud detection that drive informed decision-making.
- Tangible benefits and cost savings organizations can expect, by implementing these technologies.
Join us in the fifth episode of Risk Radar as we revisit the ever-evolving landscape of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML), delving into their profound impact on supplier data management.
We explore below topics:
For more information regarding these topic we recommend to check our recent Risk Management Show Episode with Stephany Lapierre.
If you want to be our guest, or you know some one who would be a great guest on our show, just send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Global Risk Community Show” and give a brief explanation of what topic you would like to to talk about and we will be in touch with you asap.