In this episode we dive deep into the world of cybersecurity and we're thrilled to have Chris Rock, a renowned cybersecurity expert, as our guest.
Chris will be shedding light on the current cyber threat landscape and discussing the concept of collective defense and some other issues such us:
- Overview of the Current Cyber Threat Landscape
- Evolution of Cyber Threats
- Types of Hackers and State-Sponsored Hacking Groups
- Real-World Cyberattacks and Lessons
- Major Misconceptions in Cybersecurity
- Advice for Aspiring Cybersecurity Professionals
- Collective Defense in Cybersecurity
If you want to be our guest, or you know some one who would be a great guest on our show, just send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Global Risk Community Show” and give a brief explanation of what topic you would like to to talk about and we will be in touch with you asap.