Hi Global Risk Community member,
Join the most influential virtual gathering of governance, risk, compliance, audit, and IT GRC professionals from across the world at the GRC Summit 2020 scheduled from November 16 -18. It is hosted by MetricStream, the global market leader for Integrated Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions.
The recent virtual GRC Summit held in May had over 2,000 delegates from over 1,400 organizations.
Some of the confirmed speakers include prominent names like:
- Philippe Vollot, Chief Compliance Officer, Danske Bank
- Massimo Buonomo, Global Expert, United Nations Alliance of Civilizations
- Nicholas Crapp, Chief Audit Executive, NatWest Group
- Klaus Moosmayer, Member of the Executive Committee and Chief Ethics, Risk and Compliance Officer, Novartis
- Alfonso Ayuso, Head - Regulation and Public Policy, Banco Sabadell
- Rajal Vaidya, Chief Risk Officer - Corporate & Investment Bank and Absa Regional Operations, Absa Group
- Jordan Rosenfeld, Global Chief Compliance Officer, Mercer
- Alessandro De Felice, Chief Risk Officer, Prysmian Group
- Olivera Zatezalo, Chief Security Officer, Huawei Canada
- Eileen Fahey, Chief Risk Officer, Fitch Group
- Pedro Pinto Coelho, Chairman & CEO, Banco BNI Europa
- Gavin A. Grounds, Executive Director - Information Risk Management & Cyber Security Strategy, Verizon
- Nancy J. Luquette, Executive Vice President - Chief Risk Officer, S&P Global
- Charles Forde, Group Head - Operational Risk, Allied Irish Banks. plc.
- Thomas Berngruber, Director, Head of Data Analytics & Development at Jyske Bank
- Heidi Mosbek, Head - Group Compliance Strategy & Enablement, Zurich Insurance
- Jean Goetzinger, Head - Risk Prevention and Compliance Department, CISO, Banque Centrale du Luxembourg
- Peter Funck, Head of Risk and Control, Trafikverket, Sweden
- Piyush Chowhan, Group Chief Information Officer, LuLu Group International
- Judith O Akinosho, Chief Compliance Officer, S&P Global Platts
- Pedro de Sousa Avelino, Chief Technology & Operations Officer, NN Group
- Sven Hirsekorn, Chief Audit Executive, HHLA (Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG)
Click here to view the full list of speakers and the carefully crafted agenda that touches upon a range of trending topics with access to over 40 hours of quality content.
Here are three options for you to register for the GRC Summit.
1) At US $99 - You get access to all the sessions that will be telecast live, the sessions from the breakout track, interact with the speakers live for Q&A, download all the session content, presentations, and other workshop material.
2) At US $499 - You get all of the above, plus access to the live event CPE credit module, which will give you up to 13.5 CPE credits that count towards your accreditation.
3) We also have a complimentary "Live Event Pass". The "Live Event Pass" pass allows you access to view all the sessions from the live event from Nov 16-18. You however won’t have access to any of the 13.5 CPE credits, nor get access to download the videos, presentations, workshop handouts and the reference material.
You don't want to miss this.
For more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us on +1-650-243-0769.
Take care and stay safe.
MetricStream Inc, 6201 America Center Drive, Suite 240, San Jose, CA 95002, USA
) MetricStream Inc. All rights reserved.