marcus evans will host the 2nd Post Merger & Acquisition Integration Conference, November 29-30, 2017 in San Francisco, CA. The two day conference will provide M&A professionals the chance to speak about trends in the industry, developing and achieving synergies, mitigating legal and financial risks, and how to effectively implement cultural integration. This event will allow you to create actionable strategies and processes that will examine a merger lifecycle, encourage employee productivity and address key challenges in post merger compliance.
Key Sessions Include:
- Crafting a Plan to Prepare for Day One of a Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Transaction
- Mitigating Risk in IT Integration Execution Post M&A
- Establishing the most effective playbook to ensure your acquired company is integrated successfully
- Assessing and Retaining Top Talent during M&A Transaction
- Reviewing Lessons Learned for Future M&A Activity and Integration Success
Key Speakers Include:
- Klint Kendrick, Director, Mergers & Acquisitions HR, Oracle
- Gary Campell, VP Integration, Dover Corporation
- Andy Donner, Vice President of Business and Corporate Development, Eventbrite
- Tina Lustig, M&A Business Transformation, Routes to Market Integration Leader, IBM
- Matt Whitney, Corporate Vice President, Field Transformation, Sysco Foods
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.