marcus evans will host the 4th Annual Proactive Operational Risk Management Conference, February 5-7, 2018 in New York, NY. This conference will enable institutions to better evaluate their operational risk programs so as to understand its value and how to improve. Delegates will gain knowledge on how to better identify and manage significant and emerging risks such as conduct risk and fraud, how to clarify responsibilities across departments and 3LOD and they will examine the regulatory environment and the future of operational risk. There will also be specific emphasis on managing cyber risk and enhancing data security from an operational risk perspective. This knowledge will ensure better operational risk management, minimizing the occurrence of incidents and cost for the business.
Key Practical Case Studies Include:
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi will assess how to enhance data security and improve cooperation of IT security and operational risk
- Wells Fargo, BNY Mellon, Standard Chartered and more will scrutinize and clarify the three lines of defense
- KeyBank will examine how to quantify loss events to optimize capital allocation for operational risk
- Fannie Mae will explore how to establish risk appetite for operational risk
- AIG will look at creating meaningful KRIs and KPIs to assess the effectiveness of the operational risk program
Key Speakers Include:
- Gordon G Liu, Executive Vice President, US Head of Global Risk, HSBC
- Rajeev Ranjan, Senior Vice President, Operational Risk, Electronic Trading, Institutional Clients Group, Citi
- Nandini Sharma, Senior Vice President, Operational Risk Management, Wells Fargo
- James Fisher, Managing Director, Chief Risk Officer, MUFG
- Carrie Barranca, Head of Audit, Operational Risk, Standard Chartered
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.