I’m writing to invite you to webinar titled “ Mastering Operational Risk. Theory and Practice in a single package” on June 27 at 10:00am EST / 15:00 BST.
Join me and our guest, Calvin Lee, Operations Director at RISKID, for a lively discussion as we aim to dispel confusion surrounding many of the elements of the Operational Risk framework.
This webinar is designed for both current students of the “Mastering Operational Risk” online course and for other busy risk professionals who are interested in studying both theoretical and practical applications of ORM but don’t have time to attend in-person classes.
The goal is three-fold:
1. Existing students will be able to ask questions to understand more on how to work with the RISKID tool and get an opportunity to ask questions about the subject matter.
2. People who are planning to join the course will get some explanation in what is the course about, how the e-learning system works and will be able to ask questions.
3. People who are just interested to know more about ORM
Insightful Q&A and myth busting is anticipated and attendees can expect to learn about:
1. 3 things most organizations are focusing on right now.
2. What are the major steps to take control of operational risks.
3. How to use Collaborative Risk Management tools to conduct your ORM operations and why traditional risk management practices involving risk registers and Excel are not effective anymore.
The webinar will be useful for both aspiring and active Risk officers, VPs, MDs, heads of departments, CFOs, CRO, analysts, operational and risk management staff from financial services industry – banks, insurance companies, pension funds, consultancies, software vendors operating in these sectors.
Many financial institutions have spent millions of dollars trying to develop a robust framework for measuring and managing operational risk. Yet, in spite of this huge investment, for many firms developing a viable operational risk management (ORM) program remains an elusive goal.
If you're not able to attend the live webinar, please signup anyway to get the recording.
We welcome any questions you’d like addressed during the webinar in advance and encourage you to invite colleagues and business partners you believe will benefit by following this email.
I really hope you can make it!